CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] WW CW wrong Zone sent?

To: <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WW CW wrong Zone sent?
From: "Art Boyars" <art.boyars@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 12:13:08 -0500
"If he sent '2' then your log should show '2' and the scoring machine should
be obliged to accept '2' (including the mult)."

"...including the mult."  -- I don't think so, not if it's KNOWN that they
guy was not there.  If it were true, then I should get credit for the
various DXpeditions over the years that were not where they claimed to be.
Actually, I never made any QSOs with those guys, but if they were not there
anyhow, why should I be denied credit?  :>)

Getting credit when we have to believe the guy's claimed QTH is OK.

73, Art K3KU