CQ-Contest

RE: [CQ-Contest] Looking ahead to IARU

To: "'Michael Dinkelman'" <mwdink@eskimo.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Looking ahead to IARU
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 21:04:00 -0000
I let packet fill up the band map and use the second op to spot stuff on
the other bands.  Don't just fill up your own band map, spot everything
on the other bands to keep the world interested... this is especially
important if 10m opens, and maybe even on 15m if conditions are bad,
spot everything to let the rest of the world know there is activity up
there and it may help attract even more.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net