CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Congrats to N6RO & W9RE

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Congrats to N6RO & W9RE
From: "Eric Hilding" <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 00:15:27 -0700
I kept saying it last NS Season but no one seemed to believe me.  That being,
that 60 QSOs or more could be achieved in one weekly NCCC NS practice session.

Congrats to N6RO & W9RE for making my prediction a Reality in the May 12th
event!  (Data from 3830/WA7BNM):

All Single Op LP
Call               QSOs Mults   hr      Score Club
N6RO                61    31    .5      1,891 NCCC
W9RE                61    27    .5      1,647 SMC

Unfortunately, I'm QRL for NS most of this season (one night I finally finished
with clients after 11PM).

73...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust