CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] UBN call confirmed by LOTW ?!?!?!!?

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] UBN call confirmed by LOTW ?!?!?!!?
From: "George Harlem W1EBI" <w1ebi@lightband.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 12:48:58 -0400
Not to play "can you top this", but I received a direct QSL card from a
station for which our 40m QSO in CQWW SSB 2005 was a -N!  I sent a note
to K3EST, who had the other guy's log rechecked, my 40m QSO was nowhere
to be found, so that's all the contest committee can decide on.  The
station's QSL manager was apparently in a rush.

It was a mult, too.  Dang...

George W1EBI