CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] K8ND SO2R Web Page has Moved

To: "CQ Contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] K8ND SO2R Web Page has Moved
From: "Jeff Maass" <jmaass@k8nd.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 09:50:20 -0400
I've changed ISPs, and so the "SO2R Resources" web page has moved. It's now
found at:

 http://www.k8nd.com/Radio/SO2R/K8ND_SO2R.htm

The page is still in need of a re-design, but remaining is the popular
collection of
photos of how 63 different SO2R operators have set up their stations. This
started out as
a convenient "online notebook" for my own personal reference, and grew as
people found it
and started using it as an SO2R "idea book".

I am adding photos as they are sent, so if your station is not represented,
send me a
photo!

73,  Jeff  K8ND