CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Competitor Friendly Contesting

To: "contesting.com submital" <cq-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Competitor Friendly Contesting
From: "Hrvoje Horvat" <hrle@ipazin.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 22:44:10 +0100
I vote for 48 hours contesting since we have only few such contests a year.
I think there was a poll about this years ago?! Maybe time to repeat it and
see if some changes happened since?

I think it's your choice if you'd like to spend hour or two off and maybe
make next 10 hours more efficient. Part of the strategy I would say. And
this way you always want to push yourself to the maximum - which can as well
be deadly. I once crashed after 33 hours and woke up 10 hours later which
was end of my serious effort.

Argument that we're getting old is sad and should not be valid for our good.
If we think and keep on saying that we're getting older and going in that
direction that's just one step away from shutting off hamradio.
GO WWYC!

Hrle - 9A6XX
Age: 22