CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Caribbean Contest Station for rent

To: "'Irwin Darack'" <idarack@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Caribbean Contest Station for rent
From: "Stephen Bloom" <sbloom@acsalaska.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 07:43:43 -0800
Hi Irwin:

Not exactly the Caribbean, but ...PZ5RA has a rental station in Suriname,
that has had a number of wins.  I know he prefers groups rather than Single
Ops for the big contests.  Email him at his qrz.com address

Another thought would be KP2M  http://www.radioreef.com/Rates/

There used to be a site called DXHoliday which had a lot of these listings.
It doesn't appear to be current at this point, but it might be a good
project for this reflector to put something like that together.

73
Steve KL7SB