CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] STUFF

Subject: [CQ-Contest] STUFF
From: n6tj@sbcglobal.net (James Neiger)
Date: Sat Jan 25 08:29:56 2003
I marvel at those skilled in SO2R.  Maybe I'll be proficient by the time I'm
70 (soon).  Or not.  Meanwhile, please, let's leave these fellows alone;
perhaps we can shut our mouths, open our minds, and learn.   Special
category? Nah.  Special operators?  You bet they are.........

Second topic.  Let's do away with ASSISTED.   Packet is here to stay.  So
many are using it today, and claiming un-assisted, why should they have this
'special advantage'?  Let everyone use it, without penalty.

Jim Neiger  N6TJ