CQ-Contest

RE: [CQ-Contest] Post contest thoughts...

To: "'Randy Thompson, K5ZD'" <k5zd@charter.net>,"'Contest Reflector'" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Post contest thoughts...
From: "N2TK" <tony.kaz@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 17:22:37 -0500
Hi Randy,

When running 40m SSB split, I used to state that I was listening on my
transmit and receive freq. It was rare to get a response on my transmit
freq. A few times I operated transceiver on the upper part of the band. That
was totally useless. So, always use split on SSB. Unfortunately from KP2
can't go below 7075.
N2TK/NP2
Tony