CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] SS ain't broken... Let's make a new one again ;o)

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SS ain't broken... Let's make a new one again ;o)
From: jallen@internorth.com (J. Allen)
Date: Mon Oct 14 00:11:37 2002
I agree that SS is not broken and does not require the changes.  Leave what
we have as it is.

It has been done before, but I like the exercise of the group designing a
perfect contest.  Anything done in committee is almost always a laugh, with
the laughter directly proportional to the number of members in the
committee.  With this big of a group, it would be a real hoot!  ;o)

Remember that Tree has a good idea in Stew Perry (sp)... Make the distance
between stations a major factor in calculating the score.

The only change to SS I would like to see is not one that can be put in the
rules... Aim those darned antennas somewhere other than east and west and
give us northerners a break.

:o)

J.

VY1JA