CQ-Contest

RE: [CQ-Contest] Why should we care?

To: <wrt@dslextreme.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Why should we care?
From: "Joe Subich, K4IK" <k4ik@subich.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 12:03:48 -0500
Bill,

Any newspaper (or other advertising medium) that accepts an ad for
heroin or cocaine would certainly be subject to legal action.  While
the social consequences of eBay's acceptance of ads for illegal
amplifiers don't rise to that level, there is certainly a presumption
(as stated in eBay's own policies) that ads for illegal products will
not be accepted.

73,

   ... Joe, K4IK