CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] I was really enjoy

To: "Wieslaw Kosinski, SP4Z" <sp4eez@poczta.fm>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] I was really enjoy
From: "Marc Wullaert" <marc.wullaert3@pandora.be>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 16:33:38 +0100
Everybody will have some moments who will always be in there minds.Good and
bad ones
The one I remember whas my first contest(ARLL DX) at on4un John station.Got
a decent run on 10m
and Martti OH2BH came on my frequency starting cq'ing.I  whas using the OTxT
call
Words where started decent and he asked me who was the operator.Beeing a
little scary about
the big Martti ,I give him my callsign and told him I was at the place of
John's.
John was sitting in a corner off the shack.He asked me what the hell is
going on.Now
I was between two big ones.One near me and one a lot off miles away.But
Martti exused himself
and moved away.I don't know what soud happened when I  would operated from a
other place.

Marc ON4MA