CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] CWSS and daylight savings time

To: "'N7MAL'" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>, "'John Geiger'" <aa5jg@lcisp.com>,"'Cq-Contest Reflector'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CWSS and daylight savings time
From: "Paul Cassel " <paul@ve3sy.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 17:44:26 -0400
And that is why the Windows and I assume MAC OS as well as Linux machines,
allow you to make distinct local settings including Canada's NL which is 3
1/2 hours off-set from GMT.

Bottom line: if you have your Windows Time and Time-Zones and DST flag set
correctly for your QTH, the contest software will properly handle GMT

Where is this setting you ask?  Easiest access is by double clicking the
clock in the bottom right of Windows Desktop.

Paul VE3SY