CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Please DO SOMETHING!

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Please DO SOMETHING!
From: "Yuri VE3DZ" <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:55:08 -0400
With all this huge HQ activity, especially from Europe, multipliers hunting
is not so important anymore. It's more like WPX Contest now - the more
contacts you make, the higher is your multiplier total. For instance, on 80m
CW I heard (loud!) a bunch of multipliers that I simply couldn't work - like
EM5HQ, LZ7HQ and so on. They just keep on answering their EU neighbours and
completely ignore weak DX signals...
And yes, you are right about SO2R advantage for Single Ops.

73 Yuri  VE3DZ