CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating with Packet

To: "David Molvin" <wa3nko@ix.netcom.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating with Packet
From: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 23:27:00 -0600
Hi David,

Unfortunately, getting rid of Telnet would be like trying to get rid of the
Internet.

The problem isn't that people use spots, it's that some, a minority perhaps,
use them and don't claim to use them.

None of the above should be construed as an argument for or against spotting
assistance. Want to rid the world of packet? Please. Be my guest. Don't know
how you do that short of armed insurrection, but the attempt would be
interesting to watch.

73, kelly
ve4xt