CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Power Entry

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Power Entry
From: kr6x@kr6x.com (Leigh S. Jones, KR6X)
Date: Wed Feb 20 16:02:20 2002
Brings up an interesting dilemma.

A given operator enters the ARRL contest from the state of TN
with a callsign of KP4XXX.

K1TTT calls him, thinking he is in Puerto Rico.

KP4XXX thinks he hears TK1TT calling him, and gives a report
of ENNTN.

K1TTT types ENNTN.  By this time, N6TR's software converts cut
numbers, per K1TTT's request, to 599 09.

KP4XXX thinks he hears ENNTTA (599001) coming from TK1TT.
Struggling to copy more accurately as K1TTT corrects the callsign,
he thinks he hears a power level of 1TTTK (1000 kilowatts) coming
from TK1TT.  Which power level should KP4XXX put in his log?