CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] real time score test for ss cw

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] real time score test for ss cw
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 18:31:10 -0000
First, it is not 'mine'.  I am just testing an implementation of a dtd
published by wa7bnm on here for discussion.  If you use his xml dtd you to
could post to his site the same way I do.

I really don't think a bunch of independent score reporting methods is the
way to go, if it continues like this then none of them may reach critical
mass and get to the desired universal acceptance.  As I pointed out on the
'other' mail group discussing this topic, it has to be an open standard and
not tied to any particular logger or it just won't be generally accepted.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net