CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Been there, done that - felt 1" tall....

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Been there, done that - felt 1" tall....
From: k2av@contesting.com (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Sat Feb 2 00:02:59 2002
Friend of mine set the Alt-Q Alt-C endless CQ thing on TRLog running
and then fell asleep in the chair. Woke up and had been CQ-ing for two
hours. Had also been called by any number of >local< club members who
finally figured out it was flying without a pilot. Nowhere to hide...

Then there was the time back in separate transmitter & receiver days
(SB300/400) when I was just not getting any results to my CQ's on 15
meters, and finally the fog abated enough to realize that I had only
moved the receiver to 15. Transmitter still on 20.