CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Fw: NEIGER'S TIGERS

To: <N8BJQ@CQWW.COM>, <W5GN@CQWW.COM>, <K6AW@CQWW.COM>,<W5OV@CQWW.COM>, <N5TJ@CQWW.COM>, <KT3Y@CQWW.COM>, <KM3T@CQWW.COM>,"K1AR@aol. com" <K1AR@aol.com>, <W3ZZ@CQWW.COM>, <N9RV@CQWW.COM>,"Phil Goetz" <N6ZZ@zianet.com>, <N3ED@CQWW.COM>, <N2NC@CQWW.COM>,<N2AA@CQWW.COM>, <kr2q@optonline.net>,"Fred Laun" <k3zo@verizon.net>, <K3WW@CQWW.COM>, <n6aa@arrl.org>,<k3est@cqww.com>, "K1dg@IX. Netcom. Com" <k1dg@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fw: NEIGER'S TIGERS
From: "Jim Neiger" <n6tj@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 11:06:27 -0700
Gentlemen:

 I guess The Emperor has strongly suggested that the old Neiger's Tigers be
put out to pasture, since NONE of its five teams (following)  made it into
the 2005 CQ WW CW results.

Three things for certain:

(1) all five teams were properly registered with The Emperor, prior to the
contest, and even posted  on the Contest Reflector, (please see the
following exchange)

(2) two of the teams would have placed  No.'s 1 and 2 in the Team
Competition  (probably the only one's who care are those who made the effort
to register)

(3) the old Tigers' ringmaster has groomed his stock for the final time.

At least when The Emperor lost the Tiger Team registrations  two years ago,
he at least had the courtesy to make a phone call to reconstruct the
submittals.

May I respectfully suggest that if the Committee can't get this seemingly
simple task right, they permanently retire the Team Competition??

Which naturally leads to my next Secrets of Contesting, Ch. 16:  which is
simply stated:  Do Not Take Any of this Too Seriously!!!!!!!!!

Vy 73

The Old Ringmaster,   N6TJ