CQ-Contest

Fw: [CQ-Contest] you gotta have rhythm

Subject: Fw: [CQ-Contest] you gotta have rhythm
From: k7qq@netzero.net (Rex Maner)
Date: Sat May 18 05:01:17 2002
Quacks
QQ has rythm however some insist that  K7 is  K6 N6 N7 thats where most of
the CW errors were by the other guys,  one had K7OQ   the biggest error they
make is in the ck  62 becomes 63   .
My biggest problem is in changing calls around.  At the key board on PH or
CW  eg  k4OJ   becomes k4JO
w5MYA  becomes w5 MAY.

Fat fingures or Fat Head ???
Have fun at Dayton