CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] 1 million qso's?

To: 'James Cain' <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 1 million qso's?
From: Alan Leith <aleith@syd.eastlink.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 10:40:11 -0400
I have to agree, Jim, that contest exchanges are not "real QSOs" and I add
to that the record made by KV4AA who seldom had time for anything more than
a contest exchange.  The same can, and I will say it, be said for several
of the guys who are way up there in the quest to reaching a million.  One
of them, on the east coast, is on 20M CW adding 5 exchanges a minute to his
totals.

Good for him.

73

Al, VE1AL