CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Off-Topic e-mail question

To: <nf4l@NF4L.COM>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Off-Topic e-mail question
From: "Chet moore" <chetmoore@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 10:16:26 -0400
Mike,

You should go back through yesterdays e-mails and re-read W8JI's post to
you.  He even gave you the order number of a $16 dollar
Drive enclosure that you can use to  easily transfer all your data, not to
mention that it's a great thing to have for any one who
Has sata and non sata hard drives. Much less cumbersome than thumb drives
and really hand for anyone who has a new computer for
Business and older computers for contesting.   I ordered one myself
yesterday.

73

Chet N4FX