CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] 10 meters

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 10 meters
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 23:23:49 +0000
About 22z I worked hi3tej, cx2do, and heard a couple of lu's that were
easily s9 here.  During cqww cw 2 weeks ago we worked 39 countries and 16
zones on 10m, but no Europe... in cqww ssb we had 57 countries and 19 zones
with a nice couple hours into Europe Sunday morning.  The only problem with
10m is that there is little activity between contests.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net