CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] [NA-User](CT)(N1MM) Multi tests in 1 wkend

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] [NA-User](CT)(N1MM) Multi tests in 1 wkend
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 06:31:44 -0700
HELP             HELP

I don't know much about putters or such stuff but I do know that once a Com
Port is in use in one program it isn't going to allow use by another program
to do the same thing or something else.

If I try to use N1MM  when I enter a contact if the Mult (county
abreviation) isn't correct I can't get that contact to enter.  Under  NA
they will enter under some circumstances I believe.

It really appears that this weekend will be a big logging problem because
the Indiana QP ,  NEQP, and 7QP willl require different entries if one is to
log what is sent,  then we have the problem of the guy not knowing the
correct abreviation for his county for NA , CT or MM.   I'm gonna have to
have 2  or 3 sheets of paper along side so I can try to find an entry that
MM or whatever program in use will accept.

MY hands are about to go to the surrender position ???

SOMEONE make up our Mind about what is going to be the standard and GO  with
it.

Quack

Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 6:32 PM
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [NA-User] Multi tests in 1 wkend