CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] CQP Log submission

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQP Log submission
From: "Kevin J. Rowett" <krowett@rowett.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:40:38 -0800
HI Everyone,

We're extending the submission deadline for the California QSO Party
to November 15th.

As many of you have noticed, we went to web page submission for logs.
We've experienced some "technical problems" that have delayed our
posting of claimed scores.  Hence,to make sure that correct and
complete logs get submitted - I've extended the deadline.

If you haven't submitted your log yet - please prepare a cabrillo version
of the log and go to http://72.18.228.139/ to post your log - that's
the fastest way to get your log into our log database.

The confirmation process isn't automated - so, you won't see an
update on the claimed scores page till my day job slows down a bit.

Besides, having a deadline of Nov 1st interfered with Sweepstakes!

CQP was great this year - lots of QSOs and lots of fun.

73,
-KR- N6RCE
www.cqp.org
n6rce@arrl.net