CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Beginners Rate?

To: "'AD5VJ Bob'" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Beginners Rate?
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 21:24:59 +0000
I would suggest you contact some contesters in your area, preferably with
similar stations to get some ideas.  The problem in asking such a question
on here is that rates are highly dependent on your location.  Since the
rates are set hour by hour it depends on what bands are open, for how long,
and what your station is capable of.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net