CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] zero pointers

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] zero pointers
From: "Rick Dougherty" <nq4i@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:20:36 -0500
Hi all...New Thread ...at least for the time being....reviewing my log this
morning, I find we made nearly 1600 NA qso's...approx 75% were zero pointers
from the US...my dilemma should I teach these bozo's a lesson and NIL ( that's
making a verb out of a noun, I realize) them all so they do not get credit????

How does one get the word across that when they hunt us down and work us on all
bands they are not helping us in this contest???

With nearly 1200 zero point qso's and my average hourly rate of just under 90
per hour...that's a lot of wasted hours!!! Its time for the contest committee
from CQ to step to the plate and "do the right thing" its time for one point
per qso in one's own country!!!

73 de NQ4I