CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Mulan DXC Worked All Chinese Provinces Contest 2012 Oct

To: Scott Monks <cq_dx_de_aa0aa@yahoo.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Mulan DXC Worked All Chinese Provinces Contest 2012 Oct. 6, from 0000-2359 UTC.
From: ANDREI STCHISLENOK <nc2n@inbox.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 05:28:56 -0800
I worked just two or three Chinese stations for over twenty years being a Ham
in the USA and this Contest is a good news for me.

Hope to work more BY stations during the Contest.

I am using Writelog as a Contest program and curious if Writelog can be used
for Mulan DXContest?

Thank you

73's Andrei NP3D/W2

>>> BV1US (in Taiwan) from Denver back in the 50's, with 500 watts AM, and