CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Listen to your QSOs with CN2R from previouscontests

To: "'Jim Sullivan'" <jims@psws.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Listen to your QSOs with CN2R from previouscontests
From: "N8IE" <n8ie@woh.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 22:49:19 -0400
Jim,
That is freaking cool!

I got to get a card for the 160M QSO.
Thanks for your efforts!

73
Dan, N8IE

-----Original Message-----
From: cq-contest-bounces@contesting.com
[mailto:cq-contest-bounces@contesting.com] On Behalf Of Jim Sullivan
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 8:55 PM
To: cq-contest@contesting.com

I recently finished my project to put all of the CN2R contest QSO audio on
my website.
The audio is from my 27  CN2R contest operations (2001 -2007)..
97,000 QSOs are archived on the website.

Go to the Web Logbook:
http://cn2r.net/cn2r/cn2log_interface/QSOs/Logbook.asp
Just enter your callsign in the 'Call/Prefix' field and hit your enter key
or click on the 'Search Log' button

If you have had any CN2R QSOs you will see them all displayed as a
row/column logbook snapshot.
Nearly all of the contest QSOs have a yellow highlighted background in the
first column.
If you click on your highlighted callsign, for one of our QSOs, that QSO
audio will play in a pop-up window.
You can select several of our QSOs to be active at the same time for year to
year signal comparison....

The audio is broken into 5 minute WAV file snippets.
Generally a few QSOs are played, prior to your QSO, to hear how strong or
weak you were.
You can navigate, with most players, to any point in the 5 minute audio
snippet.

On this same Logbook web page, you can use the dialog options to look-up the
times it might be possible to work CN2R in the next contest.
Example: You are in VE3 land and you want to work CN2R on 160M in the next
CQWW
    Select the 'Prefix / Partial call' circle button
    Enter VE3 in the  'Call/Prefix' field
    Select 160 Meters in the 'Band' field
    Click on the 'Search Log' button

A logbook snapshot will appear that shows all of the times I have worked VE3
on 160M You can also use the 'Sort by' field to sort any displayed log by
date, time, contest ....

Give it a try. See you on 160M in CQWW 2007 The website home page is at
http://cn2r.net , with video,  photos, contest
logs....
73 Jim W7EJ, CN2R
11:10 AM