CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] CT vs. N1MM

To: "Warren Rothberg" <w4wr@bellsouth.net>,"CQ-CONTEST" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CT vs. N1MM
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 00:53:22 -0000
Hi Long time User CT

Well I'm in the same boat with NA, The main reason for change is that CT and NA need DOS to operate correctly . The N1MM software has the advantage that it does work in the XP enviroment and # 1 it is FREE and under continual improvement, and almost any contest that comes along there is a program writen for it a month or so ahead.

The N1MM program will do everything but Tie Your Shoes and I'm not too sure it won't do that.

Just a Quack Note::

Rex K7QQ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Warren Rothberg" <w4wr@bellsouth.net>