CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] seeking 9band bandpass filter unit

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] seeking 9band bandpass filter unit
From: "K5WA" <K5WA@Comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 14:30:26 -0500
Charly,

How bad is your current inter-rig QRM without filters?  Your antenna
location and direction may have more influence than a new filter.  I'd
borrow a filter (or set of filters) first and run some tests to see whether
an elaborate filter scheme would help.  In your "full answer" example, there
aren't any harmonic relations that should give you a problem.  Your amp
probably has ~40 db isolation (since page 50 of your manual doesn't say, I'm
guessing low) but that should be OK for your operation.

Bob K5WA