CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Address for EU Sprint Logs

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Address for EU Sprint Logs
From: dave@g4buo.com
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 14:02:32 +0100
Unfortunately we have had a number of problems with the European Sprint,
and a new email address for logs was not ready in time.

I am trying to get the old address restored, but if you get a bounce
message from the published address for logs please email your log directly
to me   sprint@g4buo.com

I want to give thanks publicly to Dima, RW3FO who has been working very
hard to keep the EU Sprint show on the road, including spending many hours
processing the logs from the autumn contest, after our new checking
software became unavailable.

73, Dave G4BUO