CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] 2008 CQ WW SSB Plaque Received

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2008 CQ WW SSB Plaque Received
From: "Victor M. Walz N2PP" <n2pp@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 17:08:14 -0400
I received a beautiful plaque today for my single op 21 Mhz entry in the
2008 CQ WW SSB Contest.  I would like to thank the individuals who comprise
the sponsor engraved on the plaque which is the "11 PM Dayton Pizza Gang".

Would the contest operators comprising the "11 PM Dayton Pizza Gang" please
identify yourselves so I can express my gratitude for your sponsorship?
Hopefully we will meet up next month in Dayton so I can pass along my
appreciation in person.

Thanks guys!

Vic

N2PP