CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] I watch with interest, but with great sadness

Subject: [CQ-Contest] I watch with interest, but with great sadness
From: n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Wed Feb 13 18:14:07 2002
I'm beginning to wonder if I'll get my money's worth for the Life Membership
that I was proudly able to finally afford just a few short years ago.

I think the end of the ARRL is near, and regrettably ham radio will
follow...  I'm speaking of Ham Radio as we've all loved it since our youth,
and imagined enjoying in our retirements.

I'm very sad and looking for other hobbies.

73,
N5NJ