CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] copying what was sent..

Subject: [CQ-Contest] copying what was sent..
From: k7qq@netzero.net (Rex Maner)
Date: Wed Feb 20 00:00:00 2002

> --- David Molvin <wa3nko@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> ... I used to log exactly what they sent...Now I
> take my best shot at what I think he meant and
> hope for the best!
>
> de k3ft.. I do too. UNLESS it's Sunday at about
> 1900Z and I've been up all night and some needed
> mult is heard The guy rips his call (every 5th Q
> or so)
Hopefully, and then its so run together I'm not any more informed than
before,  ( So I work him again and ask for QRS Pls and he Rips it off at 45
and all run together again)  Only response  from then on is    F11 and he
gets NIL  for my Q.
at 45WPM, and sends his exchange as
> '5NNNN' without any pauses beetween his call and
> the exchange.
>
> Brain processing at 13WPM.. fingers catch up
> about 500 ms later and he's ripping it off at
> 45WPM and expects me to get it right the first
> time.
>
> Now THAT's... entertainment! HI.
>
> 73
>
> Chuck K3FT
>
> 42 total hours at W3PP on 20M. What a rush! numb
> butt.. stiff legs.. brain fuzz.. WHEN'S THE NEXT ONE!?

> http://sports.yahoo.com
>

> --
> Administrative requests: cq-contest-REQUEST@contesting.com

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today