CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] 60M pre-contest tests by "Team Zone 2"

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 60M pre-contest tests by "Team Zone 2"
From: robert.chandler@sympatico.ca (Bob Chandler, VE3SRE)
Date: Sat Oct 19 22:36:37 2002
Hi,

While not directly contest related, the "Team Zone 2" contest group has been
given
experimental authorization by Industry Canada to conduct tests on the 60 meter
amateur
band.    These will be the first ever operations on 60 meters from Canada and
will take
place on October 22nd, 23rd and 24th and possibly at other times if time allows.

We will have QSO's with those stations in the USA and in the UK who have 60
meter
authorization, but otherwise will appreciate reception reports.

Callsign to be used is VA2BY.

We will QSL QSO's and reception reports direct only via VE3BY via callbook
address.

E-mail reception reports can be sent to radiotoronto@yahoo.com

Complete operating schedule and frequencies are available at
http://www.qsl.net/teamzone2

CU in the contest on the weekend too!

Bob Chandler, VE3SRE
(on behalf of Team Zone 2)