CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX Contest Awards

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WPX Contest Awards
From: "Tonno Vahk" <tonno.vahk@mail.ee>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 20:10:37 +0300
Unfortunately I have to agree that Steve is impossible to contact. I sent
him numerous e-mails last year trying to get my 2003 WPX UBN report. No
answer. I met him in CCF meeting in OH in January and he said that UBN is
available, just send email.

Well, tried the whole January and February and March, several e-mails and
again nothing. It really damages the contest  if you are unable to get even
clear descriptions of the rules. It is not spelled out what the penalties
are, it is not sure what they check and if number is incorrect then who
loses QSOs, etc...

Compare that to RDXC or EUHFC or EU Sprint organisation and it makes me
wonder why I even participate in WPX any more....

73
tonno
es5tv