CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 60, Issue 40

To: "'Ron Notarius W3WN'" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 60, Issue 40
From: "Paul J. Piercey" <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 23:25:29 -0000
I have to agree with you Ron. I like a good argument, and will sometimes
take a side I don't particularly agree with just to get into one, but this
thread has gone through an evolution that I cannot comprehend; nor do I want
to.

Anyway, I won't be recording my contests any time soon. Then again, I will
probably not be close to winning one either. Good thing too as apparently,
if I am not winning, no one really cares if I cheat anyway. No one but me.

73 -- Paul VO1HE