CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Whither contesting "rare" DX

To: "'Charles Harpole'" <hs0zcw@gmail.com>, "'CQ-Contest Reflector'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Whither contesting "rare" DX
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 13:13:43 -0000
My un-called for .02

I don't know how many amateur stations you will find in many of the African
, or smaller Asian countries.  In Wyo. There are several but in an operating
event such as SSCW you won't find many stations to work.  This comes from
many reasons.  They don't like CW and can't copy 25 WPM, they have family
commitments for other activities, go to the store, get the Oil changed on
the car, go hunting etc.

So we as contesters have to accept their choice for their activity for a
weekend  as we are selfish  to play by our self with other play by our self
instead of going of going out with NON-CW friends neighbors and family.

73 Happy CW all for the weekend

Rex  K7QQ