CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] New LZ / AlphaPower HF 1KW solid state automatic amplifie

Subject: [CQ-Contest] New LZ / AlphaPower HF 1KW solid state automatic amplifier ??
From: morel@shani.net (morel)
Date: Tue Jun 24 22:56:31 1997
Today I heard some rumors that LZ factory who manufactures
the 91-beta amplifier for AlphaPower ( ex ETO ), stated  that
they are going to display this week-end a new solid state HF
1kw amplifier with automatic antenna tuner at HamFest in
Friederichshafen . It wasn't clear if it's manufactured and sold
under the auspices of AlphaPower like the bulgarian made
91Beta model, or it's a LZ factory private initiative.

If this is true, does anyone have more info ? I hope it's not
another mock-up, like Yaesu VL-1000 amplifier seen at Dayton.

73 de Morel, 4X1AD