CQ-Contest

Two Radio Contesting with CT - Number problem

Subject: Two Radio Contesting with CT - Number problem
From: KWIDELITZ@delphi.com (KWIDELITZ@delphi.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 12:31:31 1993
Why use two computers? I use a switch to move between the two radios which
also switches the RS-232 lines. It works great. As to checking a call from
the S&P radio while CQing, Ken K1EA added a feature (the -FO switch, in my
honor) that allows CQing to continue in repeat mode while characters are typed
into the call field, except if INSERT, F4 or ESC is hit. Of course, for you
multi-multi types, this doesn't solve the prlem. 73 & cu in Phone SS this
weekend. Ken, AB6FO

From: Timothy Bradley Totten <kj4vh@coplex.com> (Timothy Bradley Totten)
Subject: Portable calls (fwd)

Had a little problem getting this posted properly.  Sorry for the delay.
73, Tim

  Tim Totten, KJ4VH         Home tel +1-502-239-6486
  kj4vh@coplex.com          Home fax +1-502-239-7766

From: Skelton, Tom" <TSkelton@engineer.clemsonsc.NCR.COM (Skelton, Tom)
Subject: FW: pirated software

 ----------
From: Lyndon Nerenberg
To: Randy A Thompson
Cc: wmhein; cq-contest
Subject: Re: pirated software

> One question - is it possible to always tell the logging program used
> just from the print out (disk file submitted)?

No. Anyone with a text editor, or a port of sed or awk, can do just about
anything to mess up the log file into another format.

 --lyndon

I thought it took a pint of port, or a port of ale, or some ported
ale to really mess up...never mind, thank God the weekend is here.
Dear, please pass the Coors..........gooooooooooooo SS! 73, Tom