CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] Your Call?

To: <k9yc@arrl.net>, "'cq-contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Your Call?
From: "Stephen Bloom" <sbloom@acsalaska.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 06:29:47 -0900
Makes sense.  It is something I always seem to be tinkering with.  I'll have
guys sending "?" after 2 Qs without an id ..but ..if you don't keep a
predictable rythym ..you get ops who just call and call ..and nobody works
anyone.

Even worse on RTTY ...I've tried leaving space for tailenders ...since the
exchange is so long ..but that becomes a total mess ..so I now always ID
after each Q.

Thanks/73
Steve KL7SB