CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] W6AM Pictures

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] W6AM Pictures
From: "Dennis Younker NE6I" <ne6i@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 19:10:49 -0700
All,

I have been getting some new material from the many people that knew Jim
and/or attended the field trip that day.  I've been adding that new material
today and will continue to do so.  I have also posted a reference to when I
make updates at the top of the main page.  That way you can check in
whenever you like to see if there is new material.  Enjoy.  I am glad
everyone is getting a chance to virtually visit the W6AM super station.  KB
Don, we miss you.

--Dennis NE6I