CQ-Contest

[RTTY] New 2006 Contest Scheduler for JARTS in Excel format...

To: <rtty@contesting.com>, <MMTTY@yahoogroups.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>,"Minn Wireless Assn via W0AA" <MWA@w0aa.org>
Subject: [RTTY] New 2006 Contest Scheduler for JARTS in Excel format...
From: Robert Chudek - KØRC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:35:01 -0500
RTTY Contesters,

I uploaded the 2006 Contest Scheduler - JARTS RTTY Excel spreadsheet file for
your downloading pleasure. :-)

I reconfigured this spreadsheet so local time and the daily bandmaps remain
constant. Now when you enter the UTC offset for your local time, only the UTC
times will move! I also added a second worksheet that contains an overview and
instructions. This worksheet is filled out for my time zone (CDT) and
optimistic operating schedule.

Get a fresh copy here:

http://tinyurl.com/ymea4d

Or if tinyurl is broken, here's the direct link:

http://chudek.aberon.net/index.cgi?mode=album&album=/Minnesota%20Wireless%20Assn/New%20Contest%20schedulers%20-%20Excel

You want to grab the first file in this directory, named: 2006 Contest
Scheduler - JARTS RTTY

73 de Bob - K0RC in MN