CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Delta and Atlantic Division Contesters

To: "CQ-Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Delta and Atlantic Division Contesters
From: "Ward Silver" <hwardsil@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 14:43:50 -0700
Hi folks,

I am SO close to having a Clean Sweep of divisional writeups for the ARRL DX
Phone contest results!

Surely there is one contester is the Delta and Atlantic divisions that would
be willing to spend a couple of hours fiddling around with a spreadsheet and
review their division's results???  Oh, pleeeeezzeee!!!

I have the spreadsheet all ready to go - it's sorted and everything to make
it easy for you.  Just let me know - you would have the whole month to do
the review.

73, Ward N0AX
ARRL DX Phone 2004 Results - Lead Writer