CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Re: Linears in the closet

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Linears in the closet
From: kr6x@kr6x.com (Leigh S. Jones)
Date: Thu Mar 14 18:00:39 2002
"or have had similar power limits in the past"

There was a time that the power limits in Canada were significantly
lower
than the US limits.  Note that I am not pointing an acusing finger at
Canadians
regarding this, but defending the Italians as being in line with the
worldwide
trends.  I didn't see the lower Canadian power limits in the past as
reasonable,
nor do I view lower power limits in other countries as reasonable.
I'd
prefer to see consistent power limits worldwide, just as I'd prefer to
see
an end to human rights abuses by governments worldwide, and I'm
willing
to be outspoken about it.