CQ-Contest

[CQ-Contest] Contesting, exchanges/frequency

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contesting, exchanges/frequency
From: k4oj@ij.net (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Thu Mar 12 00:16:44 1998
I enjoyed the ton of spots I saw in the ARRL DX but was appalled at some of
what I saw spotted....callsigns which were obviously broken....some of them
posted by stations which I would have thought would know better....

Everyone who uses this type of assistance HAS TO HEAR THE OTHER GUY SEND
HIS CALL TO KNOW IT IS INDEED CORRECT !

This is not an option...........

Or is this like politically incorrect, not trusting my fellow hams' spots?

NOT THE POINT!

You are to make a QSO with someone, you are required to hear your call, his
call and his exchange to you to know it happened....simple!

73, see you in the FQP

Jim, K4OJ

Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:

http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

What's an FQP? The Florida Contest Group is pleased to announce the
rebirth of the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP website@:

http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm