CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] High Rate Dual Radio CQing

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] High Rate Dual Radio CQing
From: "Stephen Bloom" <sbloom@acsalaska.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 08:54:02 -0900
Interesting ...

I did this for NAQP and SSCW without even thinking of it as anything other than
efficient SO2R (not that it mattered ....I was operating from VE7 and no
technique short of remote xcvrs from another part of the country was going to
make me competive with propagation of the time.)  Having said that, I can't
even fathom handling the audio streams the way N6MJ does.  I'm still recovering
from the pileups at 9H6A.

73
Steve KL7SB

p.s.  Joined the group recently ..with Rich passing ..thought another KL7
should be here.