CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] 2008 CQ WW 160m DX Contest - Missing Class???

To: "Eric Hilding" <b38@hilding.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 2008 CQ WW 160m DX Contest - Missing Class???
From: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 23:56:21 -0800
From: "Eric Hilding" <b38@hilding.com>

>The Rules CLEARLY (UNclearly?) state:

>Ø  Under Single Operator there will be a designation of power level: H =
>power over 150 watts, L = power under 150 watts, and Q = 5 watts or less.

>Re-reading the power level class distinctions several times, I'd sure like
>to know what the Class is for running EXACTLY 150 watts.  Does anyone know?

I don't know what the class designation is, Rick, but word
has it to qualify for the class your entry must include
calibrations certificates for your wattmeter which clearly
show that it exhibits infinite accuracy and precision. Certs
must be countersigned by Dr. Heisenberg and show
traceability to a transfer standard calorimeter constructed
of 100% pure Unobtanium (BR549 on the periodic table of
elements).