CQ-Contest

Re: [CQ-Contest] A smoking gun? (was RE: KP2MM Disqualified in ARRL CW 2

To: "'Dick Green WC1M'" <wc1m73@gmail.com>, <w1md@cfl.rr.com>, "'CONTEST'" <CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A smoking gun? (was RE: KP2MM Disqualified in ARRL CW 2012)
From: "Dan Violette" <danki6x@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 19:10:07 -0700
Note that the ARRL rule about operating within your privileges covers single
and multi-op (multi is where we wanted to train new contesters).  Couldn't
even change log to MO since broke the rules anyway.  I don't agree it was
multi-op with a control op present, but even multi is against the ARRL rules
when outside your operator privileges.  Dan KI6X